Monday 30 September 2013

A new Wedding Album supplier - Folio Albums

I made these albums available to clients a little while ago and with Wedding Fayre season already in full effect I've been displaying them on my exhibition stalls too. With that in mind I have desperately been trying to find time to get them up on the website for everyone to see in all their glory.

Now I can proudly announce the 'offiical' arrival of Folio Albums to 83Weddings. These gorgeous, hand crafted albums are made in my very own adopted home of Yorkshire by a eco-friendly company who's environmental policies and ethos match my very own.

Even after attempting to portray these albums as best I can nothing beats seeing them with your own eyes. Available in a multitude of coloured leathers, cottons or sliks (all ethically sourced) this will be a memento with a real 'wow-factor'.

For more info or to book an appointment to see them for yourself please contact: robin@83photography.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment