Thursday 19 March 2020

Wow. It’s felt like a lifetime since I last posted on my 83Weddings Blog Page and a lifetime of events seem to have happened.

As you may or may not know my wife and I recently moved and I’ve been busting a gut over at instagram.com/hebdenhouse to make it's habitable for our move (hence why I’ve been quiet on here).

I was really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things with Wedding Season upon us but the timing couldn’t have been worse as we enter a very strange and tasking time in our society, our communities and our personal and professional lives.

I’ve reached out to all my clients to reassure them whatever their decision, I’m there for them. I always say from the outset that we’re a team and that whatever the outcome we’ll work together to make sure it’s right for everyone.

The most popular decision at the moment is for couples to postpone their plans which I personally think is the most sensible option. If people do decide to do this, I’m still their photographer and will do everything I can to make sure I can still shoot their rescheduled day.

On the other hand if people want to soldier on I’m up for that too. There are measures that can be put in place to make sure everyone is safe and that we still have a great time, capturing all those wonderful memories from your day.

Although I’ve reached out to all my clients a few have not replied back and I urge them to get in touch ASAP so we can make sure arrangements are made for every scenario.

This should be a time when we come together as a people, a nation and as a race. Please don’t fight over toilet paper, please check in with loved ones and please make decisions based on the greater good of those you do and don’t know.
This isn’t a time to be annoyed by inconvenience but to prepare for the safety of everyone you love.

Stay safe people xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment