Friday 15 August 2014

Your Yorkshire Wedding Magazine Feature

This has turned out to be a bit of belated post due to the insane amount of Wedding work I've had over the summer (which I'm certainly not complaining about!) but finally I've got round to displaying my excitement and pleasure at being featured in the July/August edition of Your Yorkshire Wedding Magazine in their article 'Shooting Yorkshire'.

The magazine should still be available in all good outlets for a good few weeks yet, but if you want a copy and can't find it in the shops then you can buy direct from their website here: http://www.youryorkshireweddingmagazine.com/buy-a-copy.cfm

Thanks to David & Jo for having faith in my work and setting this up!



DISCLAIMER:
Not all work displayed is that of 83Weddings.
Only images labelled www.83weddings.co.uk can be credited to 83Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment