Tuesday 5 November 2013

A Fireworks Night Wedding

With a running theme over the last few weeks of looking back at my archive of Weddings on commemorative days, today I'm looking back at Angi & Jon's Wedding on Guy Fawkes Night 2011.

I know Angi & Jon personally and it can sometimes be a tricky task to juggle being part of the Wedding Party while also trying to be the Wedding Photographer too, however I'm glad to say I managed to join the celebrations as a friend while also producing a great set of memorable images from the day.

As well as a highlight of stills I also put together a slideshow of their favourite images sound-tracked with one of their favourite bands Blur and the song 'You're so Great' which you can see below.

Happy 2nd Anniversary Angi & Jon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment